Discuss Tube cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dickie

I bought these bad boys they're the dogs danglers;
[DLMURL="http://www.trssupplies.co.uk/hand-tools/plumbing-amp-pipework-tools/pipe-amp-tube-cutting/bahco-302-35-tube-cutter-8mm-35-mm-bah30235/prod_59333.html"]Bahco 302-35 Tube Cutter 8mm - 35 mm BAH30235 - Pipe & Tube Cutting - Plumbing & Pipework Tools - Hand Tools - TRS Supplies for Garden Tools, Decorating Tools, Power Tools, Hand Tools[/DLMURL]

I paid £16 for them though.

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you get them for 16 quid? my rothenbergers looking tired

Try to get that round a pipe that is close to a wall,joist,floor board etc

iv got two of the rothenberger tube cutters one has the black plastic head missing and the other one is just the nutz
just trying to find and old shagged one i can take the head off

maybe if gas man buys a new one he will sell me his old one wink wink

and me, bargain. Superfires are only £50 on Amazon also, i needed a replacment and just got one while in Plumbfix the other month, paid about £70 for it, gutted, really does pay to shop around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tube cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hello, my name is lee and in live in south east london, looking for a advanced plumbing apprentice or plumbers mate posistion. I could probably...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock