Discuss Trying to install dishwasher but apparently there is no shutoff valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi there, trying to install a new dishwasher, curry knowhow guys came and said they couldn't install as there is no cutoff valve... just had a look under the sink and wondered if this could be it? I tried turning all the way clockwise (with pliers) but water seems to still come out when i disconnect slightly.....

images

View image: image1 7

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to install dishwasher but apparently there is no shutoff valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a one-exit water valve under the sink leading to the cold tap above. I'd like to replace it with a multi-exit valve so that I can...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock