Discuss Trying to install dishwasher but apparently there is no shutoff valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi there, trying to install a new dishwasher, curry knowhow guys came and said they couldn't install as there is no cutoff valve... just had a look under the sink and wondered if this could be it? I tried turning all the way clockwise (with pliers) but water seems to still come out when i disconnect slightly.....

images

View image: image1 7

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to install dishwasher but apparently there is no shutoff valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back