Discuss Towell Radiator Doesn't Line Up With Pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's in the corner, it might be worth lifting the two tiles, re-doing the pipework for a vertical fit and pop the tiles back again.

Pain I know, but the finish will be worth all the effort.

Nice end feed soldered fittings painted to match the walls look better than that mess.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions everybody. I'll see what I can do and let you know how I get on.

should have got a proper plumber, you find that a alot of plumbers find it acceptable to have pipes that bend out of the floor in copper up to the towel rail, not good enough if you ask me 021.jpg

very nice job bob, howeevr ive done it with pipes coming up and straight valves and it looks fine. sometimes decisions are made due to time and money, if they were no object then im sure hed pay a plumber whatever to put right

i totally agree with you, ive seen pipes coming up from the floor straight which look ok, not my prefered option but i find the more jobs i go to the majortity never seem to get it right the pipes are all over the place the the op's post picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towell Radiator Doesn't Line Up With Pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock