Discuss Toilet flush valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Could anyone tell me who manufacturers this flush valve as suppliers cant find it anywhere, even though they supplied me with one 6 months ago. I think it is in a twyford toilet cant completely remember will have a look when i am in the area again. Cheers

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet flush valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into the toilet bowl. No problems with the short flush. I...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back