Discuss Terms & conditions request in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've just read through the T&Cs in the link above from PP.

DO NOT use them. They break consumer law, they contradict themselves and they place huge ADDITIONAL responsibility for warranties. They are also very one sided and when you're trying to get people to sign they'll not bother.

They feel to me like they started out as proper T&Cs, but have been 'tampered with' by an idiot who thinks they know law.

Never bet in my life, but I'm up for 50p on .... Bentley anyone ?

I've just read through the T&Cs in the link above from PP.

DO NOT use them. They break consumer law, they contradict themselves and they place huge ADDITIONAL responsibility for warranties. They are also very one sided and when you're trying to get people to sign they'll not bother.

They feel to me like they started out as proper T&Cs, but have been 'tampered with' by an idiot who thinks they know law.

Never bet in my life, but I'm up for 50p on .. Bentley anyone ?
Do you know of a decent set of t&c’s I can use?

Gas chat on facebook

Expert trades is a company that do websites, online quotes, stuff for organising a business etc
I have signed up as its free but not had chance to look at it properly
I think you pay something like £10 a month to get access to all they offer

Do you know of a decent set of t&c’s I can use?

I'm happy to send you my old ones, stood the court test ;), but you must satisfy yourself that they are suitable for YOU.

Mine specify that all materials & subcontract labour is paid for up front. In nearly 20 years, only a handful refused so I walked away from those jobs.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll email em to you. I'll clean em of all my data first of course. They fit on one A4 sheet and are signed for every job I did totalling over £350.

Gas chat on facebook

Expert trades is a company that do websites, online quotes, stuff for organising a business etc
I have signed up as its free but not had chance to look at it properly
I think you pay something like £10 a month to get access to all they offer
Just sent a request to join... will check them out as I need a website!

Reply to Terms & conditions request in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to the business so apologies if this is a stupid question. I was tracing the cistern tank overflow pipe and found it eventually...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock