Discuss Terms & conditions request in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm happy to send you my old ones, stood the court test ;), but you must satisfy yourself that they are suitable for YOU.

Mine specify that all materials & subcontract labour is paid for up front. In nearly 20 years, only a handful refused so I walked away from those jobs.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll email em to you. I'll clean em of all my data first of course. They fit on one A4 sheet and are signed for every job I did totalling over £350.

Morning Dave,

Please can you send to me also? To save you repeating yourself I accept your disclaimer as per your previous messages.

[email protected]

Cheers
Jim

Reply to Terms & conditions request in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to the business so apologies if this is a stupid question. I was tracing the cistern tank overflow pipe and found it eventually...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock