Search the forum,

Discuss Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
" They tried to remove it using a fork handle and barbecue prongs but all efforts failed. "

Hahaha am I the only one hearing ronnie barker in my head?!

All I will say is look where they went to the er/ hosb :seeya:

To be fair if you're hiding things under pillows it's easily done. This is why I stopped eating toblerone in bed...

As a student teacher she could be teaching your kid soon, suddenly parents night becomes more interesting???

Ha ha ha..who can imagine the scene.."OMG its gone too far up..Quick get the BBQ prongs!!

I bet he's got a skid mark on his phone screen as he frantically fumbled to ring 999.

This is unreal. How big must her asshole be?
I don't think barbecue prongs are small enough surely?
...Or maybe I haven't been with the right woman.

had to put a camera down her throat, cmon lads, it is a load of BS, any snesible lad would be using his own toy to do it :)

Id say he just told her it was a bbq tongs he want sticking up her dirt track and bent her over

lesson in life for her...next time get a 14'' kong with withdrawal strap..and tie to bed post!

I have not read all the posts, I'm only commenting to express my disbelief in why it may be interesting as we are all grown adults who should probably think its wrong

I have not read all the posts, I'm only commenting to express my disbelief in why it may be interesting as we are all grown adults who should probably think its wrong

It's interesting because we're all juveniles at heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot water to fit a new bit of pipework and found that water wouldn't stop running until the cold boosted water was also isolated. Given this, it would seem...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air intake,I checked if its enough voltage to the gas valve its 22v dc going from pcb to it exactly what it says on the gas valve,checked fan seams to work k I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary plumbing torn out/replaced as required) every time toilet is flushed it sounds like a foghorn. Vibrations run through house and can be heard clearly...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock