Discuss Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say he just told her it was a bbq tongs he want sticking up her dirt track and bent her over

lesson in life for her...next time get a 14'' kong with withdrawal strap..and tie to bed post!

I have not read all the posts, I'm only commenting to express my disbelief in why it may be interesting as we are all grown adults who should probably think its wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Back