Discuss Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha..who can imagine the scene.."OMG its gone too far up..Quick get the BBQ prongs!!

I bet he's got a skid mark on his phone screen as he frantically fumbled to ring 999.

This is unreal. How big must her asshole be?
I don't think barbecue prongs are small enough surely?
...Or maybe I haven't been with the right woman.

had to put a camera down her throat, cmon lads, it is a load of BS, any snesible lad would be using his own toy to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock