Discuss Tap shanks too short for worktop in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Trying to put new taps in for an old lady but her utility worktop is too deep. Anyone know a reliable way to extend the tap shanks please? Cheers all.

Tap shank is it the one with the brass thread or the one that you insert a 3” piece of stud into ?

Reply to Tap shanks too short for worktop in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could anyone offer me any advice as to how to remove the top from this tap? I’ve tried twisting, pulling etc. but all to no avail. Short of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock