Discuss System Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drew1000

I am about to install central heating and hot water system in a new house build. I was intending fitting a stainless steel water tank (like an OSO) using a system boiler. Question is can I use a Combi Boiler instead of the system boiler. Any advice much appreciated

Get an expert in, pick his brains, you do the donkey work and get him to commission the system. Doing similar shortly

stainless steel water tank? can yoou give me more info please. generally a system boiler is very good with an unvented hot water system, very good for larger properties, how big is the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to System Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock