Discuss Support for a supporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

justlead1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Tamz. I noticed your post have reach dizzy heights. I congratulate you on both the subjects and wisdom shared. Not to mention the benefits to those of less experience, who i am sure will have improved there knowledge as a result of your words. Good Luck

Congratulations Tamz on over 1000 posts

Thanks for all the input and help given to fellow members

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Tamz. Yet another person spending far too much time not watching the telly ...

:D:D

well done Tamz on 1000th post always informative and educational keep em coming:)regards turnpin

Thanks lads it is appreciated..
Hopefully some will have learned somethings. It is good to pass the knowledge on. We all had to learn at some point and still do

I need a hobby:p

welldone tamz over 1000 posts keep up the good work and excellent advice!

Do the 1000+ posters have to join an internet scrappage scheme?

I'm not worth ÂŁ400 but still in good working condition (maybe a bit worse for wear) just as most of these boilers were

Well done mate on 1K posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Support for a supporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hello, I have had to replace my Vaillant 824/2E boiler as it was written off due to a leaking combustion...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hello, I am new to the forum so hello to you all and here's hoping someone can help pin point what our issue is? I have some knowledge of our...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all, British Gas are recruiting Gas Engineers to provide our domestic customers with all aspects of gas service and repair. If you build...
Replies
Views
Helen BG
H
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock