Discuss Steel pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Noticed how there has been next to no interest in any of the bits I have for sale despite the rock bottom prices.

Just wondered if anyone on here actually works in steel pipe and fittings or am I the only one?

not used very much domestically if at all

as this board looks at domestic plumbing its more likely these usesrs will work with copper and plastics

any steel fittings over after a job go in the bin by the next time i use then theyd be rusty any way i love barrel work just dont get much nowadays

any steel fittings over after a job go in the bin by the next time i use then theyd be rusty any way i love barrel work just dont get much nowadays
Hi Steve,
check out your nearest hvac firm or pipey firm, these hard times i'm sure some would make you an offer, regards ged

You're right it's all commercial stuff from water supplies for the country estates and sprinkler systems.

For sale is 2, 3 and 4 inch weld fittings, pipe and flanges etc. See my ad under the for sale section. My fittings are too valuable to chuck. If they don't sell they'll do for another job in years to come. There's a few thousand £ worth if I had to buy them again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Steel pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a hot water cylinder which has low carbon steel pipework to it - I have tried to add some pictures I need to replace the cylinder because...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well with everyone. Im a plumbing and heating engineer and I have worked only on domestic systems but am currently crossing...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock