Discuss Stanley storage cases 2 for 1 in Wickes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers ash they're great for my fishing hooks! I'll be getting a couple tomorrow.

I've got my van racked out with these. As they snap together with the next box, I can carry 15mm soldered fittings in one box, compression in another and screws in another and carry them onto the job at the same time, When finished I put them back in their place on the van shelves.
Great boxes these and can carry quite a lot too.

Will definitely be picking some more up tomorrow, not that I have a lot to put in them just yet lol but don't want to hunting around for the same thing at twice the price next year!

2 for £9.99 - Just had to double check my receipt after your post! haha

Not sure if the deal is online, I put that link in to show what case it was. In store they have a few promotional stands with them cases stacked up and it clearly says 9.99 buy 1 get 1 free.

That's a good price.

I've has a few of these over the years. Very good cases. Once something heavy and hard, like a hammer or another box gets dropped onto them, the plastic on the front will chip and then things start to fall out. (you chuck them away).

However my last pair lasted a few years before they got slung in the bin, and I would buy again for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley storage cases 2 for 1 in Wickes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock