Discuss Showers with 125mm pipe centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need to swap an exposed shower mixer, it has 125mm pipe centres which is a new one on me, only seen 150 centres before. Can anyone recommend any? Its for a landlord so they aren't going to want to spend loads.

Yep but have a real flexibility

That's perfect then. Thanks for the help guys.

I'm Installing one tomorrow, hopefully goes okay... it's on gravity so will be interesting to see performance as it states suitable for 0.1 bar

I'm Installing one tomorrow, hopefully goes okay... it's on gravity so will be interesting to see performance as it states suitable for 0.1 bar

If you are installing this on 0.1 Bar then consider removing the non return valves when you fit it. On low pressures they have a tendency to stick and you may end up being called back due to no flow. If in doubt try blowing through the inlet elbow and you will soon see what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Showers with 125mm pipe centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi there, so I have 0 plumbing knowledge here so sorry if I say the wrong things. Currently we have a Mira Moto Shower ( equivalent to Minilite)...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock