Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower screen seal - aluminium profile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richard Duff

Hi there
My shower screen has an aluminum profile at the bottom of the glass with, what looks like, a rubber base.
030420111571.jpg
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Thanks
Richard

Hi Richard,

Try the shower screen shop on t'internet. They have loads of different profile seals.

Hi there

I have had a look on the internet but its all plastic seals and cant find an aluminium version as my photo?
Any ideas??

Hi Richard,

Try the shower screen shop on t'internet. They have loads of different profile seals.

It looks as though the rubber/plastic seal should slide off the aluminium and you just renew the plastic seal. At least that is usually the case.

Have you tried to take the plastic seal off or does the aluminium come off with it as one unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower screen seal - aluminium profile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock