Search the forum,

Discuss Shower panels. How to fill gaps around pipe holes that are too large in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

So. I have managed to fit shower panels directly over tiles. My issue however is I had to cut the shower panels more than I had liked around where the water pipes come in due to the metal fixings that attached them to the wall. This now means when I screw the pipe collars back over the pipes, I’m some parts there is a 15.5-20mm gap. I don’t really want to try and bridge the gap just by siliconing it’s as would look shoddy. Any ideas? I have tried to find other chrome pipe collars that fit a 26mm pipe, but have a diameter of 80-100mm that are flat rather than cone shaped ,not higher than 10mm but am struggling but this would be ideal as would branch the gap and allow me to then silicone around edges.

You were supposed to remove the fast fix brackets before you installed the board

Only option now is to buy a new board and remove the old one

Post a picture please let's see what you've done ?? It sounds like it's a new board maybe needed longer you leave it the harder it will be.

Attachments

• IMG_20211012_141622.jpg
    IMG_20211012_141622.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20201019_173102.jpg
    IMG_20201019_173102.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Shower panels. How to fill gaps around pipe holes that are too large in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Hello there Quick question: I have installed a new boiler today. The engineer is foing ro back tomorrow. The boiler is in the conservatory...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have have purchased 3 Mermaid wall panels to replace the tiles in our shower. These panels are 3mm in thickness. After removing the existing...
Replies
Views
Hi All Noticed the floor around shower had a pool of water, looked like shower leaking from below, presumed it was trap but all good, could not...
Replies
Views
N
I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve had a bathroom installed, and the whole process has been a nightmare. The plumber has now disappeared, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock