Discuss Scrap copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just shove it in the van transit lwb, but my mate who uses a rhino just leaves it unlocked, as he says 'at least they wont wreck the carrier when they take it'.
funnily enough, hes never lost any either?.

Seems like this thread has got about,just go back from a long weekend away and found my padlock on my Van Guard Pipe Carrier has been attacked by some bolt cutters,and had five lengths of 22mm and 15mm have gone walkies :(:mad:

makes you feel like wiring the van and tube carrier to the mains wish that was legal:cool:

Well gold is about ÂŁ26,123 KIlo at the moment,so is a slight differance,however now what you mean :D,prices are great at the moment,turning into a nice bonus after a few cylinder removals,do,nt leave any old copper in place any more :D:D

imho

26k a kilo for gold

bloody hell its mad that same weight of a certain powder is not far off the same as gold!

just took in my scrap, i phoned all the scrappies in a 60mile radius and it ranged from ÂŁ1400 a ton to ÂŁ3500 a ton, so make sure ya shop around

after being stung by local srappie I use an old set of fishing scales now so I went back next time and he tried to con me again this time I said give it back the look on his face was a picture offered me ÂŁ32 took it up the road got ÂŁ58.:)regards turnpin

I've always scrapped my tut. I used to get stick about it from my father & brother (both plumbers)....now they routinely bag up their's and weigh it it.

I did a job once, where it was an old unvented cylinder made from very thick guage copper. It took two of us to load it in the van...the client was so relieved that they didn't have too shift it themselves!! HA HA!

I always leave the scrappies feeling happy - it's a nice little kick back - and we need all the help we can at the moment.

best to leave a pipe carrier unlocked and empty when away from the van my sons was attatcked in broad daylight in bethnal green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock