Discuss Saunier duval Xeon condens 18, f12 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

Evening chaps, been called out today to this boiler. The custard has no manual and I couldn't find anything for this on tinternet. I never come across a saunier duval boiler before, can you help.
When I reset the boiler the fan ran at full monty then eventually locked out to f12.

thanks

hope this helps

[DLMURL]http://www.freeboilermanuals.com/pdf/sauner_duval/installation_xeon.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
hope this helps

[DLMURL]http://www.freeboilermanuals.com/pdf/sauner_duval/installation_xeon.pdf[/DLMURL]

Thanks Shaun..
Looks very simar to open vent vaillant too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier duval Xeon condens 18, f12 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an saunier duval Xeon 50ff boiler in the house I just move and programmer lifestyle lp241 which both switches are red and they should be...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Hello. As stated above my saunier duval themaclassic f30e isn’t firing up and is giving an F1 fault code. I’ve taken the front off and opened up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock