Discuss rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

this is a long shot but has any one got a rothenberger torch bag?
i had one on ebay but must of deleted it by mistake now i cant find it agen
if you have ane and not using it can i please buy it from you?
long shot i know but some one mite have one:confused5:
or you mite even have in on the list on ebay????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one and at the moment its full of spare solder and flux and gas handy bags but no good for keeping the torch you use daily in!

Im a tool tart sorry stuff like that to me is like prada to women

Im a tool tart sorry stuff like that to me is like prada to women
prada to women????????????? you got a expensive woman,and need counseling if you get excited over a toolbag,my lamps kept in a old army shell box

I got an iPod touch, never seen a rothenberger touch, is it 10" or 7"

sorry I just had to do it, does your pc have a spell check? when I write something wrong it underlines it in red. also there is a spell check button, the button on the right with ABC and a tick on it

na thanks mate i can get a new one posted less then £25 unless your going to fill it with tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Superfire 2 is now leaking gas from the pressure relief hole ( just below the trigger). It is 14 months old and looks like new. The previous...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock