Discuss Riello burner pump question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a domestic riello 40 g3B in Ireland your looking at €200 plus vat. Don't kno prices there

100 for a pump. Then you are not in the trade. How are you going to set it up?

You need the new oil pump to be fitted well & then set to a correct pressure for to suit the boiler actual output as well as the required house needs. The only way to do this properly & safely is with a decent engineer who has an oil pump pressure gauge & an analyser & a lot of experience. Prices vary, but it shouldn't cost (to get a basic pump replacement & test) much more than you are buying the oil pump for.

The part no from the boiler manual is, 3008654, but I think that's been superseded.

You need the new oil pump to be fitted well & then set to a correct pressure for to suit the boiler actual output as well as the required house needs. The only way to do this properly & safely is with a decent engineer who has an oil pump pressure gauge & an analyser & a lot of experience. Prices vary, but it shouldn't cost (to get a basic pump replacement & test) much more than you are buying the oil pump for.

we do have our boiler serviced, but to pay his companies prices would be even worse, he's ok with me getting parts myself, he'll then fit and set them up.
so, best prices please gents.

Leave it to your oily to supply it. He'll get a better price than you ever will plus the guarantee of it being correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello burner pump question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock