Discuss Replacement shower wheel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cormac70

Hello,

One of the wheels on the top of my shower door is broken. I need a replacement, but can't find exactly the same thing on the web. I don't have any information about make or model (the shower was fitted before we bought the house). There are photos of it here:

All sizes | Shower Wheels | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The dimensions look like about 14mm diameter x about 5mm thickness, or 5/8" x 3/16".

(I just need the wheel, not the whole assembly)

Thanks very much for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement shower wheel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock