Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbingdazman

Just a quick question why does my radiator in my bathroom have 2 lockshield rad valves and no way of adjusting temperature eg trv or equivalent?

Cheers Darren

sounds as if this rad is being used as a by-pass and needs to be constantly open. You could put a by-pass between flow & return pipework elsewhere in the system and fit a TRV to your bathroom rad.

It may just be that some one has pushed a pair of lock shield tops on. I would be inclined to check things out before major surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock