Search the forum,

Discuss Quick question - Can i screw a 1/2" BSP outdoor tap onto this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Looking to replace this so i have a standard threaded end outdoor tap, looks like they have managed to fit an indoor tap outside as is?

Will a standard 1/2" outside tap like this screw on where the union is?

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/outside-tap-with-double-check-valve-15mm-x/37241

Pic of existing 'outdoor tap'. Outside Tap.JPG

Cheers

Reply to Quick question - Can i screw a 1/2" BSP outdoor tap onto this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, all. Currently have proprietary diverter valve on shower riser with handheld outlet standard 1/2" BSP male and inlet also 1/2" BSP male. The outlet to overhead shower is custom female fitting and feeds a larger diameter chrome covered plastic pipe feeding large and inefficient...
Replies
Views
Hi Have a little job under kitchen sink and need to know how to identify fittings (valve, tee, coupler) suitable for drinking water. Should I be looking for only EN-1254-1 or EN 1254-2 or something else? For example, is this one good for drinking water...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have an outside tap that is about 50 years old and has just literally exploded. (Fortunately, I had already fitted an isolation valve when we moved in.) I am going to have to saw the tap off. This will leave too little copper pipe poking through the wall to fit a new tap. So I am going to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock