Discuss Question from a customer.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just moved a rad for a woman who said she's having kitchen re-done and heard about heating that goes behind the plinths...? Don't think she means hot air - any ideas what she means - said I'd look into it for her. Doubt it's something I'd do but might be able to point her in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Have a search for plinth heaters, they do just electric or part of your central heating with a small electric fan.

Have a look here [DLMURL="http://www.smiths-environmental-heating-products.co.uk/index.asp?keyword=Kickspace%AE"]Kickspace® | Smiths Enviromental Products[/DLMURL] can be ordered through merchants

Last edited by a moderator:
plinth heaters, yep fitted a few of them, thought they had died out now but maybe not. from what i remember they were quite pricey for what they are.

supposed to be good but expensive, essentially its a 'dragons den' product from a couple of years ago. flow and return run through clips at the back of a plastic skirting board which is all well and good but you can't really hang your clothes on a skirting board:smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question from a customer.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I’m not a plumber but a homeowner trying to figure out an issue with an old steam unit. Basically, we bought an old house a little...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Back