Discuss Question from a customer.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just moved a rad for a woman who said she's having kitchen re-done and heard about heating that goes behind the plinths...? Don't think she means hot air - any ideas what she means - said I'd look into it for her. Doubt it's something I'd do but might be able to point her in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Have a search for plinth heaters, they do just electric or part of your central heating with a small electric fan.

Have a look here [DLMURL="http://www.smiths-environmental-heating-products.co.uk/index.asp?keyword=Kickspace%AE"]Kickspace® | Smiths Enviromental Products[/DLMURL] can be ordered through merchants

Last edited by a moderator:
plinth heaters, yep fitted a few of them, thought they had died out now but maybe not. from what i remember they were quite pricey for what they are.

supposed to be good but expensive, essentially its a 'dragons den' product from a couple of years ago. flow and return run through clips at the back of a plastic skirting board which is all well and good but you can't really hang your clothes on a skirting board:smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question from a customer.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock