Discuss problems with wood stove CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rors

Hi can any one help me i have a CH wood stove and the way the plummier has plumed it up is defiantly wrong be cos when you switch the pump on it circulates a round the hot cylinder coil is there any way to stop this and send it round the CH
Here is a ruff diagram.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see any diagram

Must have used a white marker pen,as it seems to have merged into the background!!!LOL

is this another case of the customer telling the pro plumber he is wrong and 10-20 years in the buisness he should know better?.
or jo blogs just dosn't understand how things work, i wonder in baited breath????????
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problems with wood stove CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock