Discuss potterton suprima keeps locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

al12

hi all , new the the game and to the site. looking for for some help fixing this problem don't normally do break downs but its the mothers so better have a look. the problem is it keeps locking out 10 mins after been reset all help and advice would be very much appiciated

Probably PCB on those. How old is it and is the data label (top right) handwritten or typed?

hi thanks for replys , was thinking pcb myself just wanted to get the thoughts of you more exsperiance guys first . the boilers about 6 years old and the data label is typed

PCB then, if they are handwritten it normally means it's had the updated kit fitted.

Hi There I replaced one over the New Year for a friend who had the same problem and purchsed it from Plumb/parts Centre @ £143 PLUS VAT
SOLVED IT straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton suprima keeps locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back