Search the forum,

Discuss potterton suprima keeps locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

al12

hi all , new the the game and to the site. looking for for some help fixing this problem don't normally do break downs but its the mothers so better have a look. the problem is it keeps locking out 10 mins after been reset all help and advice would be very much appiciated

Probably PCB on those. How old is it and is the data label (top right) handwritten or typed?

hi thanks for replys , was thinking pcb myself just wanted to get the thoughts of you more exsperiance guys first . the boilers about 6 years old and the data label is typed

PCB then, if they are handwritten it normally means it's had the updated kit fitted.

Hi There I replaced one over the New Year for a friend who had the same problem and purchsed it from Plumb/parts Centre @ £143 PLUS VAT
SOLVED IT straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton suprima keeps locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Potterton Suprima boiler that keeps locking out with a red flashing light. If you reset the boiler it fires up fine and heating and hot water work etc and then it just locks out again after an hour or so. Everything looks in order and flue is clear, customer had a new...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem I have. After using our shower for around five minutes it seems to be causing the boiler to lock out. It’s a thermostatic mixer shower running from a Worcester Greenstar 30si combi boiler. Weirdly, this only seems...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock