Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Puma 80 pilot assembly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Need to replace one of these, the one i found on a spares site looks slightly different to the one thats in at the moment. Are the new ones just a different design?

Need to replace one of these, the one i found on a spares site looks slightly different to the one thats in at the moment. Are the new ones just a different design?
Some were honeywell some were SIT so you need same one pal

i had one spare in my garage fitted to a ideal mexico yesterday

Honeywell one seems to be obsolete. can still get the SIT ones. Unless anyone knows where i can get one???

I think the majority are sit valves well all the ones I work on are. There is 2 different burners on those as well, bray burner runs left to right and one(forget the name) that runs back to front. All the ones I work on are bray burners and sit valves.

Hot on heating spares oxford. Posted and at your door next day.

One of the assemblies are obsolete and.if you wanna save the boiler you'll need to swap the burner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Puma 80 pilot assembly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock