Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton promax 30 HE PLUS issues. Wembley. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phozy888

Hi Guys,

my boiler has started to switch itself off after a few minutes so I took the fron cover off to check the diagnostics lights. Its flashing like this : FLASH - OFF -ON.

Having read the manual it shows a overheating lockout - The manual shows 3 possible faults.

1 - The PCB
2 - Red Thermistor
3 - Thermo Stat

Which would be the likely cause ? I was just going to order and replace 2-3 as they parts are relatively cheap. Or could it be another issue ?

I'm in the Wembley area - Any Engineers that can give me a quote

Thanks !!

Thank you Phozy888.

please PM Phozy direct if you are interested in this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton promax 30 HE PLUS issues. Wembley. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
I have now established that my boiler, a Baxi Potterton Performa 30 HE will only work in relay (on/off) mode. Looking at the wiring diagram...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a Potterton Promax HE Plus combi boiler and had a question I was hoping someone could help answer for me? The boiler switches on and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock