Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing assistance required (cannot see my post!!! ???) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mozzo

Ladies & Gents, Looking for a few plumbers in the north London area and surrounding, 10 miles radius of Wood Green who would be interested to provide plumbing service/joint install projects. I have a number of leads to install Honeywell Evohome systems but I only want to deal with the control and programming side of things associated with the Evohome. The plumbing side may include radiator valve body replacements, system drain down and refill with inhibitor, automatic bypass valve fitted if not present. Naturally this could amount to a significant sum and this work would be a direct contract with you and the client via my introduction and at what charge you apply to the required work. The client prospects are financially able and savvy and so I am seeking professional plumbers, well presented in all aspects including client contract T's & C's to facilitate such work. Please let me know if you are interested. I am a part P registered electrician and honeywell trained Evohome system installer and general heating controls installer. Thanks Ian

Ian, please PM me as I have a customer after this system, and I'm looking for someone to wire the controls. This is in Kent. (I don't know if you would travel outside of London?)

Alternatively contact me via the website (link in the signature)

Cheers,

Come on Dany you could do install this your self !!!
Go to Honeywell and see how simple it's .....

I could do your heating work should you wish Ian .
Regatds
stan
comtact detail on web site below

I've done the Honeywell course years ago, but as this is new, I thought I might get someone who's done em before to wire it up!

Maybe you've just changed my mind Stan!

Install the valves then set them up of you goo :) easy as that

you know is homeywell and you know it would be build in such a way that it will be simple to set !!! Just like all honeywell controls

True, not booked in until March so any horror stories I'll hopefully hear on here.

I quoted for this on a job a few months back which I didn't get. I spoke to Honeywell about it and they strongly advised doing the course for the Evohome stuff before installing, they said it was very complicated. As I didn't get the job I didn't do the course in the end, but may be worth looking in to if you want to fit it.

I am having problems sending private messages for unknown reasons. Can those interested please text me your number or call me Ian 07990 567941

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing assistance required (cannot see my post!!! ???) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hey all, Based in South England, UK. Hope this is the correct place to ask and that ive added all the required info/images. I had an old boiler that was setup with my evohome system, 12 zones in my house, with controls on each radiator - all worked well. Honeywell THR99C3112 Evotouch...
Replies
Views
Hi! I can't seem to get my Evohome heating working as expected and it's starting to become a bit of an issue. I'm sure it's going to be down to something I've misconfigured. Any help much appreciated! Initially, I had a simple setup: I replaced the house thermostat with the relay box and used...
Replies
Views
Hi, New member here looking for a little advice in regards to a wet UFH system. I am currently in the process of a refurbishment project to my soon to be new home renewing the central heating system throughout the property, I would like to add UFH to the bathroom but would like to know whether...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main living space (it's a barn conversion so 25ft high vaulted area) and I've checked all I can think of. It's 15 degrees despite all looking to be OK to me...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Hoping some plumbing/heating engineers/other knowledgable folk on here might be able to assist with some questions about my new boiler. We had the new Viessmann 200-W 35kw Combi installed this week by a Viessmann registered local heating engineer. It's the new 2019 version with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock