Discuss Plumbers Merchant Comparison website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dynamicddd

Hi, does such a thing exist? Often wonder if I could get better prices 'shopping around' without having to drive to this, that and the other merchant. I've had prices vary by quite a lot recently (on the same items, not really cheap stuff vs good stuff). Any ideas? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Yes!

Its a problem getting the best prices. I remember somebody on the Screwfix forum saying that when B and Q took them over their prices might rise to those of B and Q's.

Some are now the same.

I would not mind if I knew how much mark up the retailers and wholesalers are getting and then I could decide for myself whether I paid it or not.

The thing is, try finding the price the wholesaler pays the importers and goods makers.

Why so secret?

blow them. cant stand greadybggrs.
if they have it 'its toolstation all the way' for me untill that goes sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Merchant Comparison website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
R
Saving money by shopping around. Money doesn’t grow on trees, and few of us have so much of it that we can afford to waste it. It makes sense...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock