Discuss plumber needed for sub contractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have miss read, but thought is was £18k average for self employed. On several occasions over the years, i have responded to similar ads and made some of the best money by converting employers thoughts to price work.

I agree with what has been written so far, wait for it......

BUT, if you live quite close to the job and its a bit of a brain dead job, your told where to run the tube given the tube and joints etc. not much thinking req'd and although they require experience, it does depend how much experience they need etc and you've got no work at the moment perhaps money better in your pocket now for a short "gig" than waiting for that illusive £250+ per day........maybe.....

trouble with these guys,is they will supply rads,pipe,boiler
you end up using your own fittings,by the time you work out overheads,deisel,pli,gs
accountant,van wear teer,tools wear teer,tax , not worth it
would want £160 cash a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber needed for sub contractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am new to the forum so please bare with me. The london based M+E contractor that i am contracting to are looking for Plumbers and plumbers...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Share this about please everyone, thanks: JOB ADVERT FOR LONDON & ESSEX AREA JLC PROPERTY SERVICES LTD are based in Basildon Essex. Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Due to an increased workload I'm currently offering work on a sub contract basis, to appropriate candidates. This will be subject to an interview...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I need reliable sub-contractors for occasional work, covering electrical, plumbing, fabrication, minor building, and general labours. through...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Professional Plumber Required Plumbing Partner/Employer Wanted - North London
Plumber with experience but limited, available in North London seeks position with experienced plumber. City and Guilds 6129 Level 2, Water Regs...
Replies
Views
John333
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock