Search the forum,

Discuss plumber/heating engineer. needed for sub contact work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to an increased workload I'm currently offering work on a sub contract basis, to appropriate candidates. This will be subject to an interview and agreed terms and conditions of business.
We carry out domestic plumbing heating and bathrooms, candidates must be suitably qualified as such.

Suitable candidates must :-

Live within 20 minutes of the CM2 postcode Essex.
Be a qualified plumber/ gas engineer. If you are currently between the age of 16-20 and learning your trade, we may have up coming vacancies that may suit you, so feel free to register your interest.
Have their own tools and transport.
Hold valid public liability insurance.
Have excellent time keeping, and flexibility in their working habits.
Finish and carry out their tasks to an impeccable standard.
Have check- able references. Past clients or employers.

Rates will be hourly for small jobs, day rate for larger projects and based on qualifications and experience.

If this sounds like you please personal message me including your c.v and any relevant details, please do not be offended if you aren't contacted further we are expecting a very high response to our adverts.

Kindest Regards
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber/heating engineer. needed for sub contact work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to £42,000) based on your qualifications and experience, a van, pension and 28 days holiday. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock