Search the forum,

Discuss plumber needed for sub contractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

l11tul

plumber needed in nw London for copper pipework installations with a team of plumbers must have experience and cscs and be self employed registered rates 120 pounds per day please call lee on 07921848176

120 Per day in London - come to yorkshire I double it and stay at home

120 a day!
was on that 12 years ago, your going to get poles and monkeys

thats what happens when you open up the borders people expected to work for nought and say thank you afterwards
by the time stoppages/van/ins/diesel etc prob end up 75 a day:eek:

put that add in the paper and see how many qualified plumbers reply:mad:

According to the Plumbing Survey it a thirty odd percent rise.

there again you go through the likes of job center and they only paying
about ÂŁ12 an hour

I must have miss read, but thought is was ÂŁ18k average for self employed. On several occasions over the years, i have responded to similar ads and made some of the best money by converting employers thoughts to price work.

I agree with what has been written so far, wait for it......

BUT, if you live quite close to the job and its a bit of a brain dead job, your told where to run the tube given the tube and joints etc. not much thinking req'd and although they require experience, it does depend how much experience they need etc and you've got no work at the moment perhaps money better in your pocket now for a short "gig" than waiting for that illusive ÂŁ250+ per day........maybe.....

trouble with these guys,is they will supply rads,pipe,boiler
you end up using your own fittings,by the time you work out overheads,deisel,pli,gs
accountant,van wear teer,tools wear teer,tax , not worth it
would want ÂŁ160 cash a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber needed for sub contractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock