Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe Stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian b

Could anyone please tell me the correct pipe stat to buy to fit to my hot water return (central heating) pipe to control the circulating pump switching it on as the temp. rises above 45 degrees and switching it off as the temp drops below 45 degrees. I have bought a danfoss type AT 041e0000 temp. range 30-90 but this just turns the pump off at whatever setting on the stat i set it to when that temp is reached.
Thanks very much i appreaciate any help.
Regards,
Brian

Are there not 3 connections on the stat , a common, break on rise and a break on fall ?
I think if you go common and break on fall then set it at 45 it should work.
Check the wiring diagram that came with it

Thanks very much Toddy I will try that,
Brian

Are there not 3 connections on the stat , a common, break on rise and a break on fall ?
I think if you go common and break on fall then set it at 45 it should work.
Check the wiring diagram that came with it
Thanks Toddyplumb Stat sorted, I had it working the opposite way round like on a hot water cylinder switching off when temp was reached. More haste less speed.
Cheers for the advice.
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe Stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock