Discuss Pipe slice offers??????? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Smart switch 1 gang 1 way{/b}

Hi, i’ve been trying to buy a smart switch 1 gang 1 way but i opened my conventional wall switch and i only have 1 red wire(Live Old UK) 1 black wire(Neutral Old UK) and 1 Green/Yellow(Earth Old UK) but the smart switches have another wire the Load wire, now i’m confused how does this work?

Click Smart switch 1 gang 1 way to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys
Are there any decent pipe slices on offer at the moment??
Cheers

Reply to Pipe slice offers??????? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee...
Replies
Views
hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe see attached how do i fix it is there a video that would help me cheers
Replies
Views
Hi all Just wanted to check if I can seal the gap between pipes with foam or silicone or by any other method. Thanks 😊
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock