Discuss Owwwwww my head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fecking migraines

I forgot just how bad they are

feck mine i haven't had one like this since my a levels.

having basically spent the past three days comatose

i'll be dragging my sorry arse to work tomorrow.....
if gasman rob doesn't post up again on the forum
Distinct possibility he made a loud noise around me at work in the morning.......

I've only ever had one migraine thankfully. I remember it hurt like buggery to move my eyes.....

First time i had one i got taken to flipping hospital, that was an awful experience
I got so used to them at school, coulden't believe my relief when they stopped during the apprentiship.

Guessing its stress more than anything :(

envious of you john, i would happily paslode my foot to the floor everytime rather than have them

i would happily paslode my foot to the floor everytime rather than have them
You wouldn't really
I've fired a nail gun through my hand and hit my fingers a few times and can tell you without a doubt, the pain from a nail gun after it has knocked a bit off your bone lasts much longer than a migrane. Different pain but not one you want to experience.
What are you stressing about anyway. You are a boy in ther prime of your life. You should be thinking wgaf about everything and your only worry is where your next dip is coming from.

BANG BOOM CRASH BANG! No sign of the bing yet wonder of he is nailed to the floor in his bedroom just out of reach of a phone.

don't they say only very intelegent people get migraines, Billys obviously a mega intelligent chap.
Me ........... well, I have never had one, that says it all !!!

Feel your pain had em when I was younger keep me in bed for days hurting to move or open my eyes grown out of em now fortunately

Used to get them off fluorescent tubes , stick welding, milky bars, and when ever my cousins came round

its you heads way of telling you too stop wearing her makeup, men arent supposed to paint their faces

I get terrible headaches after using silicone.

Never knew what it was, just clicked couple of weeks ago.

Billy! Your to serious for your own good. Chill out and be a young un. You've got years left to be a studious entrepneaur.

Billy! Your to serious for your own good. Chill out and be a young un. You've got years left to be a studious entrepneaur.

After this boiler install tomorrow i'm going out with the mateys.
even have a merchants daughter joining.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Owwwwww my head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Hi all About 18 months ago I had a clanging in my pipes whenever I turned my taps off, and also at random times when not using them. Eventually...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock