Discuss Old hot-water tank issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an angle grinder. A reciprocating saw and a suitable blade for cutting metal. Hire one. Take a couple of spare blades on use or return just in case. Ear defenders and eye protection absolutely essential too. Watch for sharp edges.
Be careful not to damage your reciprocating saw. I burnt out an expensive Hilti saw recently by chopping up something similar!

WHPES Trusted Plumber GSR
Be careful not to damage your reciprocating saw. I burnt out an expensive Hilti saw recently by chopping up something similar!

No worries, WHIPES, it's my dad's reciprocator. :mad:

Thanks for the info, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old hot-water tank issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock