Discuss old high rise sanitary systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anaylor1986

Can anyone please tell me what type of system this is and what are the advantages of doing it like this???
right.jpg

may be a picture or diagram?
we plumbers are good and often have to be mindreaders, but a litte help goes a long way

Hi. The 2 pipe system has 4 pipes and 1 pipe system has 2 Designed to stop people chucking it out the window and epidemic of cholera, diphtheria, the plague etc. Give move info please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to old high rise sanitary systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating. The old valves are corroded and not working. I have...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I have two sets of radiator pipes that need removing. Although neither set of pipes have radiators on them anymore they are both still...
Replies
Views
Adam Rifat
A
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Back