Discuss Not all Rads getting hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many things to check, do they get warm upstairs and not downstairs? Is it that there are some up and some down?? I'd be looking at the pump, whether the by-pass is set correctly or if there's any blockages

heat exchanger or coil has been mentioned to me.Is this a clean or change? and how do I check if it is this.The central heating pump is getting very hot and getting F22 fault code Glow worm Flexicom hx 24 kw

Last edited by a moderator:
if it didnt work before it sounds like you have a problem in the basic design of your system you need two motorised valves and probably a balancing valve on the cylinder get the controls sorted then you can repipe properly sorry failure to read complete thread controls look fine now

Last edited:
call e plumber as mention above you have been given a number to a good plumber ! call him and hi will sort it out for you ! do not leave it till next day summer is nearly over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not all Rads getting hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My property is a 3-bed terraced with double glazing windows... It currently has no central heating, so I will get a new combi fitted...
Replies
Views
Back