Discuss New college ruling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

After succesfully being allowed onto the level 1 plumbung course at my local college i have been told by the tutors that anyone now wanting to progress onto the 6129 level tech cert has to be in employent:confused:

I know this is the case for the nvq level 2

Has any one else heard this???

nah! not heard that thats news to me, i cant see that bein right to be honest..

Sounds like their rule as they will get a lot of drop outs .

so ive been told this is the doing of the goverment??? but who knows, is this just a thing to make life easier for the tutors??

Is it not because you wont be fully qualified without nvq's ? And for that u need on the job experience

the employment part is for the 6129 tech cert, not the nvq level 2, i myself cannot understand why they are saying as of 2010 you need to be in employment for the tech cert.

once ive found more info out regarding this i will post on here, in the mean time if anyone else has any info let me know.

thanks

andy

the employment part is for the 6129 tech cert, not the nvq level 2, i myself cannot understand why they are saying as of 2010 you need to be in employment for the tech cert.

once ive found more info out regarding this i will post on here, in the mean time if anyone else has any info let me know.

thanks

andy

we may have covered this but when it changes there will not be a tec cert, only the diploma which yes you have to be employed

yes your right fuzzy think this was an old post but spoke to my tutor today and he will know everything by the 14th may so i will post as soon as i know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New college ruling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been working within the plumbing industry for around 8 years, since I completed my 6129 course at college. I have mainly been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Back