Search the forum,

Discuss Negative Head Shower Pump 1.5 or 2.0 bar? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I currently have a Wickes positive head pump fitted but when trying to use shower have to run basin cold tap to keep pump running rather than on/off/on/off etc.

So I'm going to fit a negative head pump ideally looking at a Grundfos Amazon/Watermill as these have inlet & outlet facing upwards and push fit so minimal pipework would be required; however what bar pressure would be best its only needed for the shower and basin as there is sufficient pressure when bath being filled.

Appreciate your comments; Richard B

Reply to Negative Head Shower Pump 1.5 or 2.0 bar? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions about this below. I had intended to reuse the cold water tank and the cylinder sitting underneath it but my plumber suggested I replace the cylinder as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock