Discuss need new insert for serel toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

audrey

the little wire that operates the flush has snaped,i believe i ned a full new insert,the universal ones dont fit,mine screws into the bottom of the cistern others need a bolt on bottom,any ideas where ill get the part i need?

Any good Plumbers Merchants should be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need new insert for serel toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, The issue that I am having is I am building a new house and the plumbers are absolutely hopeless. Being an industrial plumber and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've had to replace my cistern bolts recently as they had become rusted and were starting to crumble and cause leaks. After replacing the...
Replies
Views
Anyone fitted the new Dudley Delta bottom entry float operated valve ( ball valve ) ? I use this type on the traditional style close coupled...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi from the USA- I'm a plumbing engineer and master plumber in the USA who is going to be building a new home and plan on using European wall-hung...
Replies
Views
Back