Discuss Nearly 30 and just quit the office life!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Restrictedbeef

Hello everyone my name is Dave, i am writing this whilst feeling very nevous. :confused:

I finish my office job in 1 week and am starting a plumbing course with Met-UK in August. My obvious concern is getting a job at the end of the course.
I live in Essex (originally from Sheffield) and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I dont think i have the money to go straight into my own business so i was thinking about trying to get a job with someone as maybe a helper or even a kitchen/bathroom installer.
Please can anyone give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sorry - I am living in Billericay so anywhere around that area would be excellent.

Thanks

You'd be better off becoming a painter and decorator, no course fees, low initial investment, and £ 120-£ 150 a day, start right away:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nearly 30 and just quit the office life!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock