Search the forum,

Discuss multi tool blades cheap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimbo

Lidl selling 4 multitool blades for £6.79 fits fein bosch etc. Dont know how good they are but they are made in germany

I just got the full kit, £36 for multi tool and 2 set of blades!! you can pay in excess of a tenner for 1 bosch blade!!

I bought the cordless bosch multi tool when it first came out. Since then I have not bought any more blades. I just can't bring myself to pay that. £6 sounds great

I have the Fein machine, which is superb, but I couldn't resist buying the Lidl multi tool - for £36 it came with sanding pads etc & a set of blades & I also bought a separate spare set, so for under £43 I have the tool & double each blade type. Anybody steals it - no big loss & it comes in a black box, unlike the Fein which has a Fein bright orange " come & nick me" box.
I really only use the wood blades plus occasionally a metal blade. The wood blade is too narrow for what I prefer, but can't complain as it's £10 a Fein blade!
Lidl had a warehouse clearance sale here recently & they had a few of their multi tools for only £20! No good for me as I had already bought one. :sad:

Last edited:
Cheers for the heads up, if I lost my multi tool it would be like losing an arm, use it all the time! Defo going shopping tomorrow! :D

Went Lidl today and saw these and didn't get one, regretting it now...anyone used one yet?

Had inspection cameras for £69 too.

I have one and they are great. Maybe not as good as a Fein, but I do not use mine all the time every day. I have given it plenty of stick. Looks like a Bosch and I suspect it may be made in the same factory. All being said you could get 4 of them for the price of a Fein tool so if it lasts a quarter of the length of time of a Fein you are quids in. Lidl blades are OK, again I don't think Fein ones are twice as good for twice the price.

Is the inspection camera any good?

The diamond sharpening blocks on sale at the moment are ace! The Dremel type tool kit is a bargain too.

Last edited:
The camera looked decent to be fair and comes with a 3 year guarantee.

Think I'll have to pop in and get a multi tool.

Just out of interest what do you guys use your multi tool for?

The electrical screwdriver sets for £5 are great!
Had mine a year and still going strong.

Mainly for cutting off pipes flush to walls and cutting timber where you can't get a jigsaw in.

Got a laser level from Lidl which was a bit naff, however I shouldn't have expected a Stabila clone for £7.95. Anyway I gave it to my decorator who was capped with it and it does all he wants. There's some pretty decent stuff at Lidl. The adhesives are pretty good and a friend has a Dremel copy which he likes, and I know someone with the wet n dry vac who has given it some abuse and likes it.

Yeah a mate has the wet dry vac, decent indeed.

I picked up a core bit set from Aldi for £30 and 3x1 metre long SDS bits for £10. Can't go wrong even if they last a couple of jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multi tool blades cheap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock