Search the forum,

Discuss multi tool blades cheap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimbo

Lidl selling 4 multitool blades for £6.79 fits fein bosch etc. Dont know how good they are but they are made in germany

I just got the full kit, £36 for multi tool and 2 set of blades!! you can pay in excess of a tenner for 1 bosch blade!!

I bought the cordless bosch multi tool when it first came out. Since then I have not bought any more blades. I just can't bring myself to pay that. £6 sounds great

I have the Fein machine, which is superb, but I couldn't resist buying the Lidl multi tool - for £36 it came with sanding pads etc & a set of blades & I also bought a separate spare set, so for under £43 I have the tool & double each blade type. Anybody steals it - no big loss & it comes in a black box, unlike the Fein which has a Fein bright orange " come & nick me" box.
I really only use the wood blades plus occasionally a metal blade. The wood blade is too narrow for what I prefer, but can't complain as it's £10 a Fein blade!
Lidl had a warehouse clearance sale here recently & they had a few of their multi tools for only £20! No good for me as I had already bought one. :sad:

Last edited:
Cheers for the heads up, if I lost my multi tool it would be like losing an arm, use it all the time! Defo going shopping tomorrow! :D

Went Lidl today and saw these and didn't get one, regretting it now...anyone used one yet?

Had inspection cameras for £69 too.

I have one and they are great. Maybe not as good as a Fein, but I do not use mine all the time every day. I have given it plenty of stick. Looks like a Bosch and I suspect it may be made in the same factory. All being said you could get 4 of them for the price of a Fein tool so if it lasts a quarter of the length of time of a Fein you are quids in. Lidl blades are OK, again I don't think Fein ones are twice as good for twice the price.

Is the inspection camera any good?

The diamond sharpening blocks on sale at the moment are ace! The Dremel type tool kit is a bargain too.

Last edited:
The camera looked decent to be fair and comes with a 3 year guarantee.

Think I'll have to pop in and get a multi tool.

Just out of interest what do you guys use your multi tool for?

The electrical screwdriver sets for £5 are great!
Had mine a year and still going strong.

Mainly for cutting off pipes flush to walls and cutting timber where you can't get a jigsaw in.

Got a laser level from Lidl which was a bit naff, however I shouldn't have expected a Stabila clone for £7.95. Anyway I gave it to my decorator who was capped with it and it does all he wants. There's some pretty decent stuff at Lidl. The adhesives are pretty good and a friend has a Dremel copy which he likes, and I know someone with the wet n dry vac who has given it some abuse and likes it.

Yeah a mate has the wet dry vac, decent indeed.

I picked up a core bit set from Aldi for £30 and 3x1 metre long SDS bits for £10. Can't go wrong even if they last a couple of jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multi tool blades cheap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have the boiler as above which has been very good for the last 13 years or more and is still relatively going strong. However, now, the secondary heat exchanger is kettling and the easiest option is to replace it. Although Worcester Bosch do sell a cleaning kit, whatever route I take, I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively sensible (!) but I just want to check the steps involved to make sure I'm not missing anything before starting. System info- Steps (I think)- 1. Turn...
Replies
Views
Hello - I was hoping for some advice and opinions on a new combi boiler I currently have a 3 bed semi with a myson orion boiler (it isnt a combi) - the boiler was installed around 1989, hasn't given any problems and is still working fine. Due to the increase in gas prices it is time to change...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock