Discuss MK 14 area, Looking for a plumber (gas engineer) for central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abc11156

The boiler is a system boiler. There is an Ariston cylinder. I think the cylinder used to use economy 7 for hot water. The boiler was only for heating. After we moved in, the boiler was repaired and worked. A new water pressure gauge meter was installed.

Problem: Couple days ago, we found the water pressure guage meter reading is 0. So cannot turn the boiler on. No serious leaking found. Only a very small leak (tens of minutes a drop) from a bleeding screw(?) under the boiler.

Anybody interested in the job please PM me your repairing estimation, your daily/hourly rate as we have some other jobs.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MK 14 area, Looking for a plumber (gas engineer) for central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back